chip! dale! nuuuuuuuuu!
What do you think this is?

Yes, they're squirrels. No, they're not playing with the newspaper.
So my mom was going through our freezer in our basement, and she found this plastic bag with them in it. Apparently our uncle put it down there, but he didn't remember that he did, so my mom is going to keep them. Sadly, she's afraid of them with the fur on. It was hilarious.
Mom: -cooking at the stove- -turns around- -screams-
Me: MUAHAHAHAHA
Actually, she told me to put them in a bowl, and that's exactly what I told my brother to do (too lazy to wash hands and couldn't find gloves, so just went to get him to do it :D). And then she turns around and sees it and then yells at me. D: How was I to know that I could have put the whole bag in there? ._.
So yeah. As of now, they're waiting for my stepdad to come home to singe off their fur. Poor squirrels. I hope no more squirrels cross the paths of real Hmong people.
RIP

Yes, they're squirrels. No, they're not playing with the newspaper.
So my mom was going through our freezer in our basement, and she found this plastic bag with them in it. Apparently our uncle put it down there, but he didn't remember that he did, so my mom is going to keep them. Sadly, she's afraid of them with the fur on. It was hilarious.
Mom: -cooking at the stove- -turns around- -screams-
Me: MUAHAHAHAHA
Actually, she told me to put them in a bowl, and that's exactly what I told my brother to do (too lazy to wash hands and couldn't find gloves, so just went to get him to do it :D). And then she turns around and sees it and then yells at me. D: How was I to know that I could have put the whole bag in there? ._.
So yeah. As of now, they're waiting for my stepdad to come home to singe off their fur. Poor squirrels. I hope no more squirrels cross the paths of real Hmong people.
RIP


4 Comments:
my mom: *walks out from her shower* OH WOW...THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS! O_O
me: they're squirrels :D
her: WHAT?!?!!?!!
me: yeah, this is from my friend
her: YOUR FRIEND'S AN ANIMAL
me: her stepdad's the one who prepares them
her: YOUR FRIEND's STEPDAD IS AN ANIMAL -freaks out and runs away-
me: -turns back to the blog and keeps reading-
^ lmao linh xDD
and you eat squirrels?! D:
poor squirrels. rip my furry friends.
oh. hiii~ 8D
I do not eat them. D: I had them when I was younger, but since then I've abstained from eating squirrel. Its never flavored well and they taste bitter and have a weird, tough texture. ._.
i dont think i'd ever want to try eating a squirrel D: they're so cutee~
that time when i went to thailand, they sold squirrels as pets.
me: daddy! i want D:
daddy: no, it's gonna die in the plane if you bring it home D:
Post a Comment
<< Home