fortune's fortune
Life's kinda funny. Sometimes it leaves you in a cloud of dust, letting you wander until you've found the path again. Yet other times it tells you exactly what to do in the most obvious way. I experienced the latter today.
Yeah. Its been kinda tough around here for me, but I'm doing fine. I'm living and that's all that matters. There are some complex decisions I'll have to make in the near future, but all I need to do is think it through.
Today, I went to a restaurant and got a fortune cookie. It said:
This year your highest priority will be your family.
This didn't exactly tell me what to do, but it reminded me of who I am. My family has always been a high - if not the highest - priority. Dalis said it just a little while ago. I don't go to clubs because: (1) I don't dance; (2) I don't smoke; (3) I don't drink; (4) I don't socialize. What am I left with, then?
My family and the friends that I have, of course.
I've also been listening to a lot of kho kho siab music lately. Sad, but true. But they're good songs. 인사 by 동방신기. Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson.
I need something happy before I get pulled under. There's just so much to think about.
Yeah. Its been kinda tough around here for me, but I'm doing fine. I'm living and that's all that matters. There are some complex decisions I'll have to make in the near future, but all I need to do is think it through.
Today, I went to a restaurant and got a fortune cookie. It said:
This didn't exactly tell me what to do, but it reminded me of who I am. My family has always been a high - if not the highest - priority. Dalis said it just a little while ago. I don't go to clubs because: (1) I don't dance; (2) I don't smoke; (3) I don't drink; (4) I don't socialize. What am I left with, then?
My family and the friends that I have, of course.
I've also been listening to a lot of kho kho siab music lately. Sad, but true. But they're good songs. 인사 by 동방신기. Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson.
I need something happy before I get pulled under. There's just so much to think about.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home