you got me
I went fishing yesterday. Major sunburn. It hurts to walk. ._. But eh I really don't have to go anywhere so I guess its okay. Its another summer of jeans now. I think I have a glasses tan because I wore my glasses instead of contacts, too. Lame.
Anyways, I was thinking yesterday as I was in the car listening to the radio. SHINee's latest minialbum doesn't really stand out to me, and its easy listening but it's not catchy. Its kind of boring to me. A song I would have preferred they cover is V Factory's Love Struck. Its so much catchier and sounds a lot better to me than Corbin Bleu's song. (On a sidenote, Asher's looking gooooooood in the music video muahahhahahah >D He's the dude that sings first.)
Should start packing soon.
Anyways, I was thinking yesterday as I was in the car listening to the radio. SHINee's latest minialbum doesn't really stand out to me, and its easy listening but it's not catchy. Its kind of boring to me. A song I would have preferred they cover is V Factory's Love Struck. Its so much catchier and sounds a lot better to me than Corbin Bleu's song. (On a sidenote, Asher's looking gooooooood in the music video muahahhahahah >D He's the dude that sings first.)
Should start packing soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home