02 June 2009

taking back

Ok after watching the SHINee Juliette music video, I take back what I said. The song is okay enough for SHINee. I feel that the whole concept is a bit ridiculous to use in a music video, though. ._.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it.



When I saw the photos from the mini-album jacket, I thought it was okay. Some of the shots were good. It looked like some wannabe-Transformers-incorporating almost-couture fashion shoot. Its been done before, but it doesn't look bad, and SHINee looked okay in it.

But then I saw it in the MV (as you might if you watch it). Totally looks different in video, even if it is a form of media. Their hair didn't exactly make them look any better. All of their hairstyles were pretty messy (no pun intended). I'll give SM points for risking the look, but it wasn't a win.

I think watching the MV made me like the song more, though. Must be the choreography.

PS Taemin's unhealthily skinny. Someone get him some twinkies asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home