05 June 2009

ho

I feel bad for only talking about SHINee and how they could have done it better. I'm not here to bash them or anything. They won the award at Music Bank yesterday for their song Juliette.

I won't go into the details about it. They won, so congratulations to them.

But wait. :O What's this I hear? Is it the
Music Bank Ghost? If you watch the video, you'll see that its not a ghost. It's the sound of Jonghyun's near-death happiness.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of Jonghyun. He has every right to be happy and to fall to the ground in tears and elation. Apparently, its their first Music Bank win.

Congrats to them.

And I really like Taemin's hair but it makes his skinny body seem skinnier. He needs a box of twinkies and a hoho. I realized that I like his hair because it reminds me of Yoochun's Hiyaya/FILA promo hair. Wavy and a rich brown.


Radio House tonight should be good. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home