best idea ever
Aw man I just thought of the BEST IDEA EVER. But before I get to that, my friend linked me to this performance of Going to the Hospital by Miru. It made me a little sad. In the beginning of the clip there was the usual backstage-crack-by-waiting-performers. And Wonbin was there with FT Island, doing the wave with SHINee and 2PM.
But yeah. So back to my best idea ever.
I was talking with my friend on fb chat and we got to talking about fangirling and stuff. And then she said that if we ever got backstage we'd give them a "love" towel. I said that doing that would be the farthest I'd ever go, cause I'm too lazy to make them bentos and stuff BUT if I ever did make them a bento it'd definitely be to drug them so it'd be easier to kidnap them.
Of course we'd need money and stuff to buy a remote island where no one can interrupt them doing their slave duties. She suggested we rob a bank, but that'd be too risky. I said we could just rent them out on the black market for a while until we could afford an island.
And then it hit me. What if I made an exclusive Host Club Island with them as the hosts?! I mean, of course I'd have to learn how to hypnotize people so that they don't know who they really are and they'll want to be my slaves there, but that's like a bump in the road on my way to Everest.
Security guards will be my huge bro and cousins. We'll hire my friend in the Navy to fight off pirates. All we need to do is find an island (possibly with more than five treasures on it).
Its a plan. Now who wants in?
PS Linh made me remember that there are many other things that will fatten Taemin up (and possibly clog his arteries), like FRIED twinkies and FRIED cheesecake and FRIED candybars with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Someone needs to get SHINee a gig at the state fair here. He can eat all he wants. >D
But yeah. So back to my best idea ever.
I was talking with my friend on fb chat and we got to talking about fangirling and stuff. And then she said that if we ever got backstage we'd give them a "love" towel. I said that doing that would be the farthest I'd ever go, cause I'm too lazy to make them bentos and stuff BUT if I ever did make them a bento it'd definitely be to drug them so it'd be easier to kidnap them.
Of course we'd need money and stuff to buy a remote island where no one can interrupt them doing their slave duties. She suggested we rob a bank, but that'd be too risky. I said we could just rent them out on the black market for a while until we could afford an island.
And then it hit me. What if I made an exclusive Host Club Island with them as the hosts?! I mean, of course I'd have to learn how to hypnotize people so that they don't know who they really are and they'll want to be my slaves there, but that's like a bump in the road on my way to Everest.
Security guards will be my huge bro and cousins. We'll hire my friend in the Navy to fight off pirates. All we need to do is find an island (possibly with more than five treasures on it).
Its a plan. Now who wants in?
PS Linh made me remember that there are many other things that will fatten Taemin up (and possibly clog his arteries), like FRIED twinkies and FRIED cheesecake and FRIED candybars with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Someone needs to get SHINee a gig at the state fair here. He can eat all he wants. >D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home