the cool rachel
So its been a really long time since I posted anything here. School's keeping me busy, and that's pretty much all I need to say. You all know how it is, right? haha v_v But my sister was digging through the trash in our basement we call our old things and found some things of mine. Included was this short story my friend and I wrote during one of the slower days in our newspaper class. I completely forgot about it until she gave it to me.
I scanned the pages so that you can read what I wrote and what my friend wrote. Rachel wrote in pen and I wrote in pencil. (I was pretty much a pencil freak until I started college; then I forgot my pencil a lot and now I only use pencils on tests and in Korean, when it looks horrible to scribble out things with pen. ._.)

This is pretty much how it goes:
Rachel, Sarah
One night a bird named Free fell from the moon. After he disguised himself as Dayton. When Free AKA Dayton went to school, Mrs. Wente killed him for threatening Sarah, Rachel, and all the nice staff to cut off their arms and shred their innocent faces. Wente lied to Dayton AKA Free that they really were going to a party. Dayton wasn't convinced, so Rachel, his minion, told him she was going to seduce him. He was almost going to give in (for he wanted her), but Rachel wouldn't succumb. Instead, his girlfriend with the mole took him to McDonald's (she ordered a salad). He was whistling (ANNOYING!) with Zach to a song in pig latin. Then, someone (Vanessa) took Corey's soybean nuts. Corey lashed out at her, but missed, hitting Dayton and Zach instead. They were dying. Everyone shooted the fry machine. They shouted their undying love for each other. (That was after Zach and Dayton died) See, Alyssa realized that she killed her soul mate - Dayton - and she decided to kiss him before he keeled over. However, she missed him and got Ian instead, who intensified the kiss because he thought she was his everlasting lover. Unfortunately, Kim, who loved Ian with all her heart and soul, stabbed Alyssa with a rubber chicken, which she thought was a duck. (Alex fainted because of the so-called animal torture.) Kim's idea turned sour when Tina took the chicken and whacked her with Mr. Etter's beatin' stick. See, Tina secretly loved Dayton, too, and she wanted Alyssa to hook up with Ian. But her wish couldn't come true. (This is like Maury) Sarah invited the whole staff to Springer, where they celebrated deaths and fought out their battles. Agh! We forgot CJ! No, he played the music at Springer, where he fell in love with Erin, who danced to the Techno beat. However, their perfect love crashed and burned when Erin's boyfriend attempted to snipe CJ. Vanessa was in on it, too, because she secretly was infatuated with CJ - NOT CHRIS. But her love didn't last. Heartbroken, Vanessa (whose love interest, CJ, was in a coma) ran to Drew, who held her face in his warm, open arms. Gross. NO KIDDING. Anyways, Vanessa cried for CJ when suddenly she and drew passionately eloped to Wisconsin Dells. (They couldn't afford Vegas) (Poor things) The Wind never saw them again. Creepy. YEAH. Meanwhile, Erin, who was still dancing, decided to drop The Wind, because she loved dancing to Techno. Wente yelled a lot at everyone except Sarah and Rachel for those two are perfect angels. CORRECT. The Wind was being read by Mr. Schultz and he dropped dead because the paper was cursed. Oh no! OH YEAH. THe curse was a love curse, but those who wanted prior review died (its effect). THe curse was what made The Wind staff so nutty. We think that the one who put the curse on the paper was Dayton when he descended from the moon and started whistling with Zach. Good thing they DIED. It was inevitable and all Mrs. Wente's plan!!! I'm proud of her. Even though violence is not the answer, I'm sure all the hat-hair-haters of the world appreciate her. Yes we DO. Can I marry David Roethel? It could happen. But wait until he cleans up a bit. Okay. The Wind went down in flames, and Roethel turned non-druggie. He married Rachel, and they lived happily ever after. Sarah got to meet F4. THE END
NOTE: All the names in this are people who were on the newspaper staff (the newspaper was called The Wind) or our adviser. Mr. Etter was our English teacher, and he really had a beatin' stick, among other things (he showed us). The paper was also under prior review, and the principal had full reign to take out an article if he wanted (ridiculous to all of us). And, yeah, that thing about Dayton threatening to mutilate our bodies if we didn't work was true.
Haha good times man. I really should start doing that again. Maybe if we did that in Korean class, we'd all be good students. :D I should start that with my friends.
Anyways, school is almost over. So many things to do, so little time.
I scanned the pages so that you can read what I wrote and what my friend wrote. Rachel wrote in pen and I wrote in pencil. (I was pretty much a pencil freak until I started college; then I forgot my pencil a lot and now I only use pencils on tests and in Korean, when it looks horrible to scribble out things with pen. ._.)

This is pretty much how it goes:
Rachel, Sarah
One night a bird named Free fell from the moon. After he disguised himself as Dayton. When Free AKA Dayton went to school, Mrs. Wente killed him for threatening Sarah, Rachel, and all the nice staff to cut off their arms and shred their innocent faces. Wente lied to Dayton AKA Free that they really were going to a party. Dayton wasn't convinced, so Rachel, his minion, told him she was going to seduce him. He was almost going to give in (for he wanted her), but Rachel wouldn't succumb. Instead, his girlfriend with the mole took him to McDonald's (she ordered a salad). He was whistling (ANNOYING!) with Zach to a song in pig latin. Then, someone (Vanessa) took Corey's soybean nuts. Corey lashed out at her, but missed, hitting Dayton and Zach instead. They were dying. Everyone shooted the fry machine. They shouted their undying love for each other. (That was after Zach and Dayton died) See, Alyssa realized that she killed her soul mate - Dayton - and she decided to kiss him before he keeled over. However, she missed him and got Ian instead, who intensified the kiss because he thought she was his everlasting lover. Unfortunately, Kim, who loved Ian with all her heart and soul, stabbed Alyssa with a rubber chicken, which she thought was a duck. (Alex fainted because of the so-called animal torture.) Kim's idea turned sour when Tina took the chicken and whacked her with Mr. Etter's beatin' stick. See, Tina secretly loved Dayton, too, and she wanted Alyssa to hook up with Ian. But her wish couldn't come true. (This is like Maury) Sarah invited the whole staff to Springer, where they celebrated deaths and fought out their battles. Agh! We forgot CJ! No, he played the music at Springer, where he fell in love with Erin, who danced to the Techno beat. However, their perfect love crashed and burned when Erin's boyfriend attempted to snipe CJ. Vanessa was in on it, too, because she secretly was infatuated with CJ - NOT CHRIS. But her love didn't last. Heartbroken, Vanessa (whose love interest, CJ, was in a coma) ran to Drew, who held her face in his warm, open arms. Gross. NO KIDDING. Anyways, Vanessa cried for CJ when suddenly she and drew passionately eloped to Wisconsin Dells. (They couldn't afford Vegas) (Poor things) The Wind never saw them again. Creepy. YEAH. Meanwhile, Erin, who was still dancing, decided to drop The Wind, because she loved dancing to Techno. Wente yelled a lot at everyone except Sarah and Rachel for those two are perfect angels. CORRECT. The Wind was being read by Mr. Schultz and he dropped dead because the paper was cursed. Oh no! OH YEAH. THe curse was a love curse, but those who wanted prior review died (its effect). THe curse was what made The Wind staff so nutty. We think that the one who put the curse on the paper was Dayton when he descended from the moon and started whistling with Zach. Good thing they DIED. It was inevitable and all Mrs. Wente's plan!!! I'm proud of her. Even though violence is not the answer, I'm sure all the hat-hair-haters of the world appreciate her. Yes we DO. Can I marry David Roethel? It could happen. But wait until he cleans up a bit. Okay. The Wind went down in flames, and Roethel turned non-druggie. He married Rachel, and they lived happily ever after. Sarah got to meet F4. THE END
NOTE: All the names in this are people who were on the newspaper staff (the newspaper was called The Wind) or our adviser. Mr. Etter was our English teacher, and he really had a beatin' stick, among other things (he showed us). The paper was also under prior review, and the principal had full reign to take out an article if he wanted (ridiculous to all of us). And, yeah, that thing about Dayton threatening to mutilate our bodies if we didn't work was true.
Haha good times man. I really should start doing that again. Maybe if we did that in Korean class, we'd all be good students. :D I should start that with my friends.
Anyways, school is almost over. So many things to do, so little time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home