a little bit of this
Yeah today was more eventful than usual. This morning I woke up and started playing Pokemon. I was at it for half an hour before I realized that if I didn't get ready, I'd be late. I ended up being late for the bus, anyways, so I drove closer to school and parked somewhere before getting on the bus. That game's so addicting. So is this one puzzle game. (My little bro let me borrow his DS card with tons of games on it.)
Anyways. ._.
The first was when I was having lunch. My fork broke halfway against the bowl. Cheap plastic. I had to cut up the Italian with the other side of the fork.

But that's not that interesting.
I was eating in the student union (and this was after my fork broke), when this light started to flash above my head. Who the hell was taking pictures?! No one, apparently. It was the fire alarm, except instead of beeping annoyingly it spoke to us over and over. "Please take the nearest exit while the emergency is being investigated." It kind of sucks for everyone, since the building is really big and everyone had to take the stairs down. I really wondered what would happen if someone in a wheelchair was eating on the top floor at that time. ._.

Regardless, the whole place emptied and fire trucks came. When we were finally allowed to go back in, the only people who went back in were the people who had to. It was such a nice day out. haha (Sidenote: Because of this, I discovered that my hair is purple-ish in the sunlight. I thought that stuff didn't work, but maybe it did. >D Wouldn't really make that much sense, though, since I did it so long ago. ._.)
So I went back in with my friend, but we just walked in, took the escalator up one floor and walked out the back because we had class. Yeah, we're lazy. But when we got there, we stopped to look at the activity thing going on. It was about genocide, and therefore extremely depressing.

There were a few tents set up, but my friend and I only went into the Cambodian one. She's Cambodian, and her parents talk about it sometimes, so it was hard for her to approach it. Seeing that made me think about my parents, too, and what they had to go through.
After tutoring, I went to help my mom close at the restaurant. I got to see my cousin again. He's starting to talk, but nothing is comprehensible haha
Then, I came home and played Pokemon and that puzzle game again. :D
Anyways. ._.
The first was when I was having lunch. My fork broke halfway against the bowl. Cheap plastic. I had to cut up the Italian with the other side of the fork.

But that's not that interesting.
I was eating in the student union (and this was after my fork broke), when this light started to flash above my head. Who the hell was taking pictures?! No one, apparently. It was the fire alarm, except instead of beeping annoyingly it spoke to us over and over. "Please take the nearest exit while the emergency is being investigated." It kind of sucks for everyone, since the building is really big and everyone had to take the stairs down. I really wondered what would happen if someone in a wheelchair was eating on the top floor at that time. ._.

Regardless, the whole place emptied and fire trucks came. When we were finally allowed to go back in, the only people who went back in were the people who had to. It was such a nice day out. haha (Sidenote: Because of this, I discovered that my hair is purple-ish in the sunlight. I thought that stuff didn't work, but maybe it did. >D Wouldn't really make that much sense, though, since I did it so long ago. ._.)
So I went back in with my friend, but we just walked in, took the escalator up one floor and walked out the back because we had class. Yeah, we're lazy. But when we got there, we stopped to look at the activity thing going on. It was about genocide, and therefore extremely depressing.

There were a few tents set up, but my friend and I only went into the Cambodian one. She's Cambodian, and her parents talk about it sometimes, so it was hard for her to approach it. Seeing that made me think about my parents, too, and what they had to go through.
After tutoring, I went to help my mom close at the restaurant. I got to see my cousin again. He's starting to talk, but nothing is comprehensible haha
Then, I came home and played Pokemon and that puzzle game again. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home