09 January 2009

welcome to the new year

FINALLY! I welcome you to version 2.0, "WiTH BIG BANG".

School's back in like less than one and a half weeks. I'm unprepared. Need to start studying and sleeping early. D:

Dalis and I are on a roll with collabs. We did Cry and Dreaming of You yesterday, and they came out really good. :D Dalis is mixing an SPAPA song right now, with her, Kelly, and me. That should sound good, too. And, I've got to mix a few things and have other collabs lined up.

I'm just gonna remind myself here that I need to study and clean and do all those things I should do instead of be a bum playing video games and watching Psych marathons. v_v

And and and! I a Christmas card from Kelly today. Whenever people tell me that they look up to me, it feels like too much responsibility. Dang, guys. I'm not a good mentor. I'm a bad person. ._. I like helping and making sure you guys do better than me. So do better than me! Be better than me.


KOJ SAV MAG?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home