jb and me
OHMAN GUYS. I got a package in the mail today.
It was the Jonas Brothers. I got an autographed copy of their self-titled album. So freaking awesome. Its all I entered that contest for. I didn't care to meet them. I didn't want whatever else they had. I just wanted a freaking autographed CD. And it made my day.

But you know what? HAHA XD My mom was watching part of the VMAs with us yesterday, and when Katy Perry was like "The Jonas Brothers. Everyone wants to do them," my mom said, "Why does she say 'do'? Shouldn't it be 'be'?"
Me: *Peter Griffin shifty eyes* -Silence-
Her: Unless it's... WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO DISGUSTING?
HAHA Parents. v_v
On a darker note, school's going poorly. I hate reading for school, but I usually end up liking what I have to read. The only thing I hate to read is the Intro to Film Study text, but most of what is there is interesting by the time I'm done reading it. ._. If only he didn't have to assign multiple chapters over a span of two days. Survive I will. Fun there will be. Hopefully. :D
It was the Jonas Brothers. I got an autographed copy of their self-titled album. So freaking awesome. Its all I entered that contest for. I didn't care to meet them. I didn't want whatever else they had. I just wanted a freaking autographed CD. And it made my day.

But you know what? HAHA XD My mom was watching part of the VMAs with us yesterday, and when Katy Perry was like "The Jonas Brothers. Everyone wants to do them," my mom said, "Why does she say 'do'? Shouldn't it be 'be'?"
Me: *Peter Griffin shifty eyes* -Silence-
Her: Unless it's... WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO DISGUSTING?
HAHA Parents. v_v
On a darker note, school's going poorly. I hate reading for school, but I usually end up liking what I have to read. The only thing I hate to read is the Intro to Film Study text, but most of what is there is interesting by the time I'm done reading it. ._. If only he didn't have to assign multiple chapters over a span of two days. Survive I will. Fun there will be. Hopefully. :D


1 Comments:
ROFLMAO HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
man LOOOL your mom is hilarious HAHAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home