free at last
Dude. Two days of complete freedom. Hell yes. Well, I guess minus my little cousin, who we'll probably end up taking somewhere like the free zoo or something. Man, as much as I like those kids, I love the break. I can sleep past six again. My clan is named Mi Noog (kinda pronounced "me nong" or 미농 if you wanna romanize it that way), which means "Little Bird" in Hmong. Its kind of childish for fourth graders, but who cares. I don't know if they remember our clan name. They know me, though, which is all that matters.
I'm finding more mosquito bites than I originally thought I had. I wonder what I'll end up doing this weekend. Suggestions?
I'm finding more mosquito bites than I originally thought I had. I wonder what I'll end up doing this weekend. Suggestions?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home